Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > S.O.S

S.O.S

Andy

Hi guys

I have a Call manager 4.1 that i need to change its IP address. the
phone are booting could see the TFTP, but i can not change the Call
Manager IP address on the phone, the documentation says it is done
through the CCM administration, but i did change both Gateway, and
Server ip setting, and i can ping the CCM server from the voice
gateway and vice versa.
Still the phones are trying to open the old CCM IP. I need to change
the CCM ip address on the phone network settings.

Regards,
Andy

J.Cottingim

The address the phone attempt to register with is normally controlled
with the DHCP server option 150.
....find your DHCP server and check the scope.

Good luck
JC

Andy

Hi JC,

I missed the host file on the call manager, you just need to open as
text, and change the call manager ip address.

Regards,
Andy