Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > how to develop jsp in eclipse?

how to develop jsp in eclipse?

sivasu.india@gmail.com

Hi,
I am using Eclispse 3.1.I am using it to develop java
code.Similarly i want to use it to develop jsp code also.For that what
i have to do.Do i have to embed something to eclipse ?

I want all the features for jsp also as it is in java ,such as
code assist,auto complete,auto list etc.

Please tell me the steps to get this.

hvt

On Mar 15, 11:15 am, "(E-Mail Removed)" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> Hi,
> I am using Eclispse 3.1.I am using it to develop java
> code.Similarly i want to use it to develop jsp code also.For that what
> i have to do.Do i have to embed something to eclipse ?
>
> I want all the features for jsp also as it is in java ,such as
> code assist,auto complete,auto list etc.
>
> Please tell me the steps to get this.

download wtp plugin from eclipse.org, wtp-plugin is meant for building
web-applications in eclipse.

sivasu.india@gmail.com

On Mar 15, 11:55 am, "hvt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Mar 15, 11:15 am, "(E-Mail Removed)" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > I am using Eclispse 3.1.I am using it to develop java
> > code.Similarly i want to use it to develop jsp code also.For that what
> > i have to do.Do i have to embed something to eclipse ?

> > I want all the features for jsp also as it is in java ,such as
> > code assist,auto complete,auto list etc.

> > Please tell me the steps to get this.

> download wtp plugin from eclipse.org, wtp-plugin is meant for building
> web-applications in eclipse.

I am finding a lot of plgins in eclipse website.Which one i can
use?
Where can i add plugins in eclipse?

vishist

On Mar 15, 6:32 am, "(E-Mail Removed)" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> On Mar 15, 11:55 am, "hvt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > On Mar 15, 11:15 am, "(E-Mail Removed)" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> > wrote:

> > > Hi,
> > > I am using Eclispse 3.1.I am using it to develop java
> > > code.Similarly i want to use it to develop jsp code also.For that what
> > > i have to do.Do i have to embed something to eclipse ?

> > > I want all the features for jsp also as it is in java ,such as
> > > code assist,auto complete,auto list etc.

> > > Please tell me the steps to get this.

> > download wtp plugin from eclipse.org, wtp-plugin is meant for building
> > web-applications in eclipse.

> I am finding a lot of plgins in eclipse website.Which one i can
> use?
> Where can i add plugins in eclipse?

Just go to this URL http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/
and download the R2 version. It comes bundled with everything.

hvt

On Mar 15, 3:32 pm, "(E-Mail Removed)" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> On Mar 15, 11:55 am, "hvt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > On Mar 15, 11:15 am, "(E-Mail Removed)" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> > wrote:

> > > Hi,
> > > I am using Eclispse 3.1.I am using it to develop java
> > > code.Similarly i want to use it to develop jsp code also.For that what
> > > i have to do.Do i have to embed something to eclipse ?

> > > I want all the features for jsp also as it is in java ,such as
> > > code assist,auto complete,auto list etc.

> > > Please tell me the steps to get this.

> > download wtp plugin from eclipse.org, wtp-plugin is meant for building
> > web-applications in eclipse.

> I am finding a lot of plgins in eclipse website.Which one i can
> use?
> Where can i add plugins in eclipse?

more specifically for eclipse 3.1
http://download.eclipse.org/webtools...-200607290929/