Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > MCPD- MCSD Upgrade?

MCPD- MCSD Upgrade?

omidreza Aryafar

hi my lovely friends,
I Have MCSD .net
what is the shortest way to upgrade to MCPD (web, win, enterprise)?

=?Utf-8?B?QW50b25pbyBFbGVuYQ==?=

Upgrade path for you is

EXAM 70-553
EXAM 70-554

Just those two...then you will be MCPD

Good Luck

"omidreza Aryafar" wrote:

> hi my lovely friends,
> I Have MCSD .net
> what is the shortest way to upgrade to MCPD (web, win, enterprise)?

=?Utf-8?B?Y2FsZGVyYXJh?=

hi,

What are support books to prepare those 2 exams, do I have the whole set in
similar way I go exam by exam like

nook, for core 2.0, Win App, Web App, Ditributed app

thansk for help
regads
serge

"Antonio Elena" wrote:

> Upgrade path for you is
>
> EXAM 70-553
> EXAM 70-554
>
> Just those two...then you will be MCPD
>
> Good Luck
>
> "omidreza Aryafar" wrote:
>
> > hi my lovely friends,
> > I Have MCSD .net
> > what is the shortest way to upgrade to MCPD (web, win, enterprise)?

=?Utf-8?B?QW50b25pbyBFbGVuYQ==?=

As far as I know there are no specific books for these exams yet
Check here

However I would recommend you these books

http://www.amazon.com/CLR-via-Second...4340809&sr=8-1

and basically this list makes a lot of sense for MCPD

http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Cert...031720-8900953

Specially the C# Reference and the Debugging books..

Good luck

--
MCSD.NET
antonioelena.blogspot.com

"calderara" wrote:

> hi,
>
> What are support books to prepare those 2 exams, do I have the whole set in
> similar way I go exam by exam like
>
> nook, for core 2.0, Win App, Web App, Ditributed app
>
> thansk for help
> regads
> serge
>
> "Antonio Elena" wrote:
>
> > Upgrade path for you is
> >
> > EXAM 70-553
> > EXAM 70-554
> >
> > Just those two...then you will be MCPD
> >
> > Good Luck
> >
> > "omidreza Aryafar" wrote:
> >
> > > hi my lovely friends,
> > > I Have MCSD .net
> > > what is the shortest way to upgrade to MCPD (web, win, enterprise)?

=?Utf-8?B?Ym9i?=

You just need 70-551 to become MCPD Web.

Wolfgang

"omidreza Aryafar" wrote:

> hi my lovely friends,
> I Have MCSD .net
> what is the shortest way to upgrade to MCPD (web, win, enterprise)?

omidreza Aryafar

tanx 4 ur advices boys

=?Utf-8?B?Q3JhaWc=?=

If you do exam 551, 552 and 554, you'll earn all 3 MCTS and all 3 MCPD's

Craig

"omidreza Aryafar" wrote:

> hi my lovely friends,
> I Have MCSD .net
> what is the shortest way to upgrade to MCPD (web, win, enterprise)?

Jigar Mehta

isnt 553 required for all 3 MCPD ?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

MCSD vs MCSD.net Maria MCSD 0 07-18-2003 09:26 PM
MCSD vs MCSD.net Georges MCSD 0 07-18-2003 06:19 PM
Re: MCSD vb6 - is it worth it? MCSD v6 exams expiring in 2004 Davin MCSD 0 06-30-2003 03:26 PM
Re: MCSD vb6 - is it worth it? MCSD v6 exams expiring in 2004 Cindy Winegarden MCSD 0 06-29-2003 07:42 PM
How to upgrade from MCSD to MCSD.Net? Deena MCSD 1 06-29-2003 10:53 AM

Advertisments