Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Holy crap

Holy crap

Ken Briscoe

i am having a problem. my boss and i have wireless keyboards, the same
model. we are in the same office, so they are interfering with eachother.
changing channels on the KBs does no good. right now, her kb works and mine
doesnt. if i change frequencies, mine will work and hers wont. crazy stuff.
i am using thr onscreen kb to typrthis. i neeed to round up a wired kb. or
play solitaire for the rest of the day.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Politician Spock

Can you type something nasty while she is about to send an email?

--
Politician Spock
Thug #24601

news:u%(E-Mail Removed)...
> i am having a problem. my boss and i have wireless keyboards, the same
> model. we are in the same office, so they are interfering with eachother.
> changing channels on the KBs does no good. right now, her kb works and

mine
> doesnt. if i change frequencies, mine will work and hers wont. crazy

stuff.
> i am using thr onscreen kb to typrthis. i neeed to round up a wired kb. or
> play solitaire for the rest of the day.
>

> --
>
> KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

JaR

news:u%(E-Mail Removed)...
> i am having a problem. my boss and i have wireless keyboards, the same
> model. we are <kersnip>

Simple fix! Just wrap both keyboards in tinfoil and microwave on 'high' for
30 seconds. Problem solved!

You said you wanted a new micro, too, dincha?

JaR
A+ Thug

Ken Briscoe

> Can you type something nasty while she is about to send an email?

yes. i can. however, i like my job.
this is amusing.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

>Can you type something nasty while she is about to send an email?

What about adding a few extra zero's when she's authorizing his salary
increase?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>Simple fix! Just wrap both keyboards in tinfoil and microwave on 'high' for
>30 seconds. Problem solved!

I just tried that and the microwave exploded. You were being serious??

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Consultant

as she is typing, switch it to yours and type:

memo to self, give ken a huge raise.....

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Can you type something nasty while she is about to send an email?

> yes. i can. however, i like my job.
> this is amusing.
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Ken Briscoe

> as she is typing, switch it to yours and type:
>
> memo to self, give ken a huge raise.....

been playing solitaire gor 30 min.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

>memo to self, give ken a huge raise.....

Don't ya mean 'rise' ?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Ken Briscoe

> >memo to self, give ken a huge raise.....
>
> Don't ya mean 'rise' ?

check.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26