Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Nero: MB used bar does not show correct 4 DVDs? Nero 6

Nero: MB used bar does not show correct 4 DVDs? Nero 6

lbbss

When I put in a dvd to burn (nero 6) a second time around, i look at
the bar at the bottom to
see how much room I have left. Usually capacity bar goes up to
4.7GB or so.
and for cds only up to 700mb. But recently when I select burn dvd
data, the bar for
dvds only goes up to 800mb or so. Usually the second burn fail to
burn. Any idea?
I uninstalled nero ver 6 and installed ver 4, but still have the same
problem with
the bar showing incorrectly.