Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Exams Required for MCSE

Exams Required for MCSE

Briscobar

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> I'm partial to Ritter bars with hazelnuts or coconut. And Dove. And
> Lindt truffles.

There's a candy store near my office with a sign out front:

ASST LINDT $XX/LB

I don't know how much the "ASST LINDT" is off the top of my head, but I can
assure you if they're charging anything for ASST LINDT, they're charging too
much.

JaR

Briscobar wrote:
> "catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I'm partial to Ritter bars with hazelnuts or coconut. And Dove. And
>> Lindt truffles.

> There's a candy store near my office with a sign out front:
>
> ASST LINDT $XX/LB
>
> I don't know how much the "ASST LINDT" is off the top of my head, but I can
> assure you if they're charging anything for ASST LINDT, they're charging too
> much.

If the price is right, I could let you have some BLYBTN LINDT.

--
JaR
Cheap at twice the price

=?Utf-8?B?bWFy?=