Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE

Reply
 
 
KASH
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-28-2004
is this certification suitable for a beginner with no
experience in this field, in other words, what are my
chances of getting a job with an MCSE
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
JaR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-28-2004
"KASH" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:5fa001c3e5e1$9ae66aa0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> is this certification suitable for a beginner with no
> experience in this field,


No

>in other words, what are my
> chances of getting a job with an MCSE


Slim to non-existant.

JaR
Experienced Thug


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-28-2004
>is this certification suitable for a beginner with no
>experience in this field, in other words, what are my
>chances of getting a job with an MCSE


Very, very slim.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
 
Reply With Quote
 
LnkWizard
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-28-2004

"KASH" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:5fa001c3e5e1$9ae66aa0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> is this certification suitable for a beginner with no
> experience in this field, in other words, what are my
> chances of getting a job with an MCSE



If you do things as you should, it will take roughly
1 to 2 years to gain the needed experience. So no it
isn't a good beginner cert. the programs being offered
by Don are a sure way to getting yourself into a
situation that you do not need to be in. The best route
is get an entry level support or help desk tech position
and work your way up. That way you gain practical experience
to back up the book learning.

If you use a br@indump site all you do is screw yourself in the
long run.


 
Reply With Quote
 
JaR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-28-2004
"don" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> braindumps are ok to use and you will not be a loser. please don't listen

to lnkwizard, he is just one of the racketeer mafia.
>
>


And you are a braindead waste of skin. Please cease all use of this planets'
supply of oxygen until you are able to demonstrate enough literacy to define
the word "racketeer". Or until you become anaerobic, whichever comes first.

Thank you;

JaR
Thug #22


 
Reply With Quote
 
Andy Foster
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-29-2004
On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 12:59:22 -0800, KASH wrote:

> is this certification suitable for a beginner with no experience in this
> field,


What does it say on Microsoft's website ?

> in other words, what are my chances of getting a job with an MCSE


You've got two hopes - Bob Hope and no hope - and Bob's dead
 
Reply With Quote
 
zeus
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-29-2004
Andy Foster wrote:

> > in other words, what are my chances of getting a job with an MCSE

>
> You've got two hopes - Bob Hope and no hope - and Bob's dead


Haha.. Good one, Andy. But in Singapore and Malaysia, fresh graduates who are
unemployed get the MCSE boot-camps for free (with government subsidies) and
all of them even get money for attending MCSE / CCNA boot camps and sitting
for the exams!!!

No wonder MCSE values are lower than entry level now.. **sigh**

To the original poster, with MCSE alone and without experience, your chance of
getting a job or getting a job for long is dim. There are some exception cases
but normally, that is not happening.



 
Reply With Quote
 
Rowdy Yates
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-29-2004
Don't you listen to a word these idiots are saying KASH. These guys are
bums and hooligans.

The MCSE is perfect for beginer and it's a sure way of landing your first
great job in IT and making a 6 figure income right from the start. You
don't need no BSC or MBA or nothing. Once you get your MCSE, Stanford and
Harvard will be kissing your ass - you just wait and see.


"Andy Foster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
newsan.2004.01.29.02.04.28.547999@FirstnameLastn ame.com:

> On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 12:59:22 -0800, KASH wrote:
>
>> is this certification suitable for a beginner with no experience in this
>> field,

>
> What does it say on Microsoft's website ?
>
>> in other words, what are my chances of getting a job with an MCSE

>
> You've got two hopes - Bob Hope and no hope - and Bob's dead




--
Rowdy Yates
When in doubt, vote for Coke!
I am Against-TCPA
http://www.againsttcpa.com
 
Reply With Quote
 
zeus
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-29-2004
LOL ... Yeah.. And study and memorize the "study guides" a.k.a "brain dumps" 10
to 12 hours a day for about a week. Then go and sit for exam and viola .. you
are MCSE.

Nah.. Don't push KASH too hard. In case, he is a true blue newbie and think
what we said are all true..

Btw, this reminds me of one ad I got. "Why MCSE drives fancy cars?" .. Yeah..
keep hoping that ..


Rowdy Yates wrote:

> Don't you listen to a word these idiots are saying KASH. These guys are
> bums and hooligans.
>
> The MCSE is perfect for beginer and it's a sure way of landing your first
> great job in IT and making a 6 figure income right from the start. You
> don't need no BSC or MBA or nothing. Once you get your MCSE, Stanford and
> Harvard will be kissing your ass - you just wait and see.
>
> "Andy Foster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> newsan.2004.01.29.02.04.28.547999@FirstnameLastn ame.com:
>
> > On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 12:59:22 -0800, KASH wrote:
> >
> >> is this certification suitable for a beginner with no experience in this
> >> field,

> >
> > What does it say on Microsoft's website ?
> >
> >> in other words, what are my chances of getting a job with an MCSE

> >
> > You've got two hopes - Bob Hope and no hope - and Bob's dead

>
> --
> Rowdy Yates
> When in doubt, vote for Coke!
> I am Against-TCPA
> http://www.againsttcpa.com


 
Reply With Quote
 
Rowdy Yates
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-29-2004
You are but a fool who speaks blasphemies & lies. Was it not for my MCSE,
do you think I could afford this NYC penthouse suite? Be gone before I
run you over with my Dodge Viper, bitch!



zeus <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> LOL ... Yeah.. And study and memorize the "study guides" a.k.a "brain
> dumps" 10 to 12 hours a day for about a week. Then go and sit for exam
> and viola .. you are MCSE.
>
> Nah.. Don't push KASH too hard. In case, he is a true blue newbie and
> think what we said are all true..
>
> Btw, this reminds me of one ad I got. "Why MCSE drives fancy cars?" ..
> Yeah.. keep hoping that ..
>
>
> Rowdy Yates wrote:
>
>> Don't you listen to a word these idiots are saying KASH. These guys
>> are bums and hooligans.
>>
>> The MCSE is perfect for beginer and it's a sure way of landing your
>> first great job in IT and making a 6 figure income right from the
>> start. You don't need no BSC or MBA or nothing. Once you get your
>> MCSE, Stanford and Harvard will be kissing your ass - you just wait
>> and see.
>>
>> "Andy Foster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> newsan.2004.01.29.02.04.28.547999@FirstnameLastn ame.com:
>>
>> > On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 12:59:22 -0800, KASH wrote:
>> >
>> >> is this certification suitable for a beginner with no experience
>> >> in this field,
>> >
>> > What does it say on Microsoft's website ?
>> >
>> >> in other words, what are my chances of getting a job with an MCSE
>> >
>> > You've got two hopes - Bob Hope and no hope - and Bob's dead

>>
>> --
>> Rowdy Yates
>> When in doubt, vote for Coke!
>> I am Against-TCPA
>> http://www.againsttcpa.com

>
>




--
Rowdy Yates
I am Against-TCPA
http://www.againsttcpa.com
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Upgrade mcse nt 4.0 to mcse 2000 and after to mcse 2003 =?Utf-8?B?bG9sbw==?= MCSE 5 02-22-2007 07:59 PM
[x-posted] MS Press Courseware for 70-293... Any MCSE 2000s going the long way to MCSE 2003 ? Marlin Munrow (The PFY) Microsoft Certification 0 02-08-2004 11:12 PM
Updating MCSE NT to MCSE 2003 Pungie Microsoft Certification 3 07-30-2003 04:14 PM
Re: Upgrading from MCSE 2000 to MCSE 2003... 1 exam or 2 exams? Nic MCSE 0 07-06-2003 07:55 PM



Advertisments