Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Reviews & How-To's > Guide: Replacing your North Bridge Heatsink

Guide: Replacing your North Bridge Heatsink

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

wtf? i wanted to add something to that, but theres no Edit Post button anymore Whats up with that? Anyway, this is what i was going to add:
Unholy, u got another one wrong. its
"Im fine. Im just so mad about these uhh, goddamned blues out here. They got me so goddamned mad! I could spit!"
*hock*
"Umm, sir? Did you just spit inside your own helmet?"
"Uhh, yea. I guess I did."
"Permission to speak freely sir?"
"Go ahead."
"Thats really ****ing gross."

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

well i haven't watched it in a while... its from the Halo version as well so

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

I dont have an edit button in this thread,but i do in others whats up with that?

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

its a highly modderated thread... u have no acess to post topics or rights to delete posts/edit them on this thread .. thats why!

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

oh well, no problem for me, it just means i can win that HDD easier.