Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Reviews & How-To's > Guide: Replacing your North Bridge Heatsink

Guide: Replacing your North Bridge Heatsink

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

Add a fan to your existing heatsink or put this one? I used to want more fans for more cooling but the noise has been getting irritating and now I like things quieter. The GPU and NB were the 2 main little fans that make the highest pitch noises and bug me so personally I wouldn't put a fan on it.
And XhArD, I go to LANs a LOT Having a heavy case gets annoying and I'm not about to go taking a trolley along with me like other people do.

PUTALE PUTALE is offline
Senior Member

hehehe, we are getting like 1 mods after another. What's up with you guys and mods.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

1 mod afta another sounds to quickly paced...

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

yeah, it should be closer to one mod after the next mod which is after a lan or two

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

Wait what? What's wrong with doing more mods?

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

maybe we need a break for lanning ... slow the pace down a single day and have a lan

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

That's the spirit! Nothing beats a quality LAN at a mates and a good barbie lunch/dinner

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

oi unholy, do you have the days that ur gonna have ur lan in the holidays? need to know soonish aight.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

go the lunch/dinner! food time comes after nap time... make sure u dont make up time!!!

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

Quiet you! i bet no one knows that youre talking about except me