Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > my potential next car

my potential next car

Network Guru

i'm thinking about buying a 70's era chrysler cordoba. rumor has it the
chicks dig the auto. i think this vehicle will make me a real chick
magnet. no way can an mcse lapel pin compare to that 'rich corinthian
leather' backseat.

backseat
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ayphotohosting

car
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2455942789

Consultant

here is the official mcngp "steppin out" shirt

http://99volts.com/images/asof1028/lesbiansblack.jpg

"Network Guru" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> i'm thinking about buying a 70's era chrysler cordoba. rumor has it the
> chicks dig the auto. i think this vehicle will make me a real chick
> magnet. no way can an mcse lapel pin compare to that 'rich corinthian
> leather' backseat.
>
> backseat

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ayphotohosting

> car
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2455942789

David

ViewItem&item=2455942789&indexURL=5&photoDisplayTy pe=2#ebay
photohosting

>> car
>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?

ViewItem&item=2455942789

>.

You idiots need more than a car or a shirt.... stop
posting crap - go somewhere else, like:
alt.idiots.with.no.girls - you can be the founding
members, then invite your other 'friends' and swap your
funny jokes there instead.

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

David wrote:
> You idiots need more than a car or a shirt.... stop
> posting crap - go somewhere else, like:
> alt.idiots.with.no.girls - you can be the founding
> members, then invite your other 'friends' and swap your
> funny jokes there instead.

You've caused me to see the light, but I don't understand one thing. How
can we be the founding members if it already exists? Apparently you knew
about the newsgroup, so are you one of the founding members? And are we the
friends you are inviting?

--
Fris "Dave's not here, man" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

kpg

You signature file quotes are the most underrated resource on the Internet
today.

Where do you come up with this stuff?

KP "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources" G

Consultant

what else do we need? please tell me, i'm desparate to meet women! i thought
my mcse lapel pin was enough, but it is not. hope to hear from you soon!

news:60df01c3e64f$163a7300$(E-Mail Removed)...

Keep say he should have is own show.

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 08:38:35 -0600, "kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>You signature file quotes are the most underrated resource on the Internet
>today.
>
>Where do you come up with this stuff?
>
>KP "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources" G

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>i thought
>my mcse lapel pin was enough

I fell for that one too, but it was you who told be about the
Chick/lapel pin thing.

Bitch!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Consultant

by itself, no, it is not enough. you must couple it with a pocket protector
and thick glasses.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >i thought
> >my mcse lapel pin was enough

> I fell for that one too, but it was you who told be about the
> Chick/lapel pin thing.
>
> Bitch!
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>by itself, no, it is not enough. you must couple it with a pocket protector
>and thick glasses.

Thank you for the advice, I'll give it a go.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3