Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > wireless connection ok, but no internet!

wireless connection ok, but no internet!

=?Utf-8?B?c3Bhcmt5NDI4Nw==?=

my wireless connection to my boy's pc has suddenly started playing up, when
we try to find a web page the bottom l/h side says "web page fond
connecting"it goes to 5 green bars and thats where it stay's. I know the wlan
is ok because i can still access limewire and paddypower from my menu, any
ideas? please!!