Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Certification Security

Certification Security

Jtyc

> And you're a worthless @$$fİuking hack that can't spell apparently,
> apparently.

Obviously it's apparent that he obviously can't spell apparently,
apparently.

Michael D. Alligood

Ugh... sucked into another "who changed the keys on my keyboard" trick!
Thanks for the correction... Wait... the keys are suppose to be in
alphabetical order right???

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

"BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message
news:O#(E-Mail Removed):

> "Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:eZ2Yo#(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Another great post by the Canadian one... Mmm Mable Syrup...
> >

> Ok, you had better mean either 'MaPle Syrup', or 'Mabel's Syrup', but please
> don't tell me you like Mabel flavored syrup.
>

> --
> BD
> # 0011 ^ 2

BD[MCNGP]

news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
>> And you're a worthless @$$fİuking hack that can't spell apparently,
>> apparently.

> Obviously it's apparent that he obviously can't spell apparently, apparently.

Apparently this p!ss3s him off, that he obviously can't spell apparently.

Did you see his reply? HAHAHA....it's apparently obvious that we're better than
he is and he obviously knows it or it wouldn't be so apparent that he's p!ss3d
off, obviously.

--
BD
# 0011 ^ 2

BD[MCNGP]

"l33t" <l33th@(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...

> Why don't you go f*ck your little MCNGP buddies, you seem to need to travel in
> packs. Just shows the kind of p*ssies post here.

Big words there! Whassamatta, can't spell words with more than 2 syllables?

--
BD
# 0011 ^ 2

catwalker63

l33t piffled away vaguely:

> Certguard is lame and appearantly, so are you. Braindumps are perfectly ok
> to use, it is only IT. Look at all those medical students who all used the
> same entrance letter and were caught and think of all the ones that were not
> caught. These are the same people checking your prostate.

You just made the argument against br@indumps, not for. Check your
logic.
--

Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

l33t

"BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "l33t" <l33th@(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:#KqTa$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> Certguard is lame and appearantly, so are you. Braindumps are perfectly
>> ok to use, it is only IT. Look at all those medical students who all used
>> the same entrance letter and were caught and think of all the ones that
>> were not caught. These are the same people checking your prostate.
>>

> And you're a worthless @$$fİuking hack that can't spell apparently,
> apparently.
>

> --
> BD
> # 0011 ^ 2

Why don't you go f*ck your little MCNGP buddies, you seem to need to travel
in packs. Just shows the kind of p*ssies post here.

catwalker63

l33t piffled away vaguely:

> Certguard is lame and appearantly, so are you. Braindumps are perfectly ok
> to use, it is only IT. Look at all those medical students who all used the
> same entrance letter and were caught and think of all the ones that were not
> caught. These are the same people checking your prostate.

As for it only being IT, where do you think they store your medical
records, you bonehead? And your financial records? You want some
cheating a*s*s*f*u*c*k*e*r responsible for the security, continuity, and
availability of something that critical to your life or livelihood. I
certainly don't.
--

Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet
BS, MCSA, MCSE
MCNGP #43
www.mcngp.com
"Definitely not wearing any underwear."

Jtyc

I store my vital data on clay tablets.

CBIC

news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
> Catwalker
> aka Pu$$y Feet
> BS, MCSA, MCSE
> MCNGP #43

you forgot to list MCP
> www.mcngp.com

catwalker63

CBIC piffled away vaguely:

> "catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
>> Catwalker
>> aka Pu$$y Feet
>> BS, MCSA, MCSE
>> MCNGP #43

> you forgot to list MCP
>> www.mcngp.com
>> "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

I did not forget. It's implied. I did not list my high school diploma,
my associates degree, or my certificate of completion for that Windows
'95 class I took back in '95.