Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > cheap exam voucher

cheap exam voucher

ray

Hi,

I have some Microsoft exam vouchers left and they are valid in Canada. Each
voucher is CAD $ 145. If interested please send me an email at

Ray

kpg

> I have some Microsoft exam vouchers left and they are valid in Canada.
Each
> voucher is CAD $ 145. If interested please send me an email at <snip>

Lets see, 1139 mile drive to Canada at 25 mi/gal = 48 gal @ $1.65 = $79.20.
Sleep in the car...so no motel. Take 3 vacation days, lose some overtime...
OK, I'll give you $1.95(US) each.

Darth 2000

Geez, you've got it easy. I have to fly accross the Pacific Ocean!

--
---------------
Darth 2000 - MCNGP # 28

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I have some Microsoft exam vouchers left and they are valid in Canada.

> Each
> > voucher is CAD $ 145. If interested please send me an email at <snip>

> Lets see, 1139 mile drive to Canada at 25 mi/gal = 48 gal @ $1.65 =

$79.20.
> Sleep in the car...so no motel. Take 3 vacation days, lose some

overtime...
> OK, I'll give you $1.95(US) each.

>Take 3 vacation days, lose some overtime...
>OK, I'll give you $1.95(US) each.

No, they would need to give you $1.95.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3