Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Logos in Web Form

Logos in Web Form

=?Utf-8?B?QnJldA==?=

I have .jpg file that represents my customer's logo.
Please how do I get this into my into my Web Form & Web Project. I have a
folder I've created named "Images" but dont know what to do from here.
thanks for any assistance.

Mark Fitzpatrick

If you're in VS.Net, you can copy it from Windows Explorer and either try a
paste into the directory within the VS.Net solution explorer, or put it into
the images directory directly through Windows Explorer (just a normal copy
and paste of the file).

To get VS.Net to see it, you have to select the Show All Files option, which
is either under the project menu or as a button on top of the solution
explorer when you have clicked on a web project or a sub-file.

After that, just insert a normal HTML image or ASP.Net Image control and
point to the file.

--
Hope this helps,
Mark Fitzpatrick

"Bret" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have .jpg file that represents my customer's logo.
> Please how do I get this into my into my Web Form & Web Project. I have a
> folder I've created named "Images" but dont know what to do from here.
> thanks for any assistance.

Alexey Smirnov

On Mar 12, 10:52 pm, Bret <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I have .jpg file that represents my customer's logo.
> Please how do I get this into my into my Web Form & Web Project. I have a
> folder I've created named "Images" but dont know what to do from here.
> thanks for any assistance.

Include the folder/image into project (Add Existing Item) and drag and
drop the image onto the web form from solution explorer

Przemek Ptasznik

Mark Fitzpatrick napisał(a):

> After that, just insert a normal HTML image or ASP.Net Image control and
> point to the file.

If that image is only for decorative purposes - it'll be better just to
use css to set it as a background of an chosen html element.

--
PP

How do you use Microsoft logos in your resumes? =?Utf-8?B?Y2hpcA==?= MCSD 10 01-13-2004 11:46 PM
Logos are crap! Garry Mc MCSD 9 10-14-2003 03:12 PM
MCSA/MCSE: Messaging Logos are now available for download Tom Helms [MSFT] MCSE 11 09-17-2003 01:58 PM
MCSE logos Kenny MCSE 4 09-14-2003 03:24 AM
MCSE: Messaging logos Simon Geary MCSE 2 09-12-2003 08:50 PM

Advertisments