Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Symbol MK1100 - ASP App - Any Developers??

Symbol MK1100 - ASP App - Any Developers??

Gary Evans

Hi all. I have a customer that would like to utilize some MK1100 Mini Kiosk
units at his store. The App we're trying to use is an ASP application. I can
make the units login to the Network, and run the App, but I "Must" drop the
UPC-A check digit during the scans. I'm familiar with most of the Symbol
products, in addition, we have a PPT88xx Scanner that will let use configure
Scanwedge to drop the check digit. Unfortunately, the Scanwedge in the
MK1100 does not give you that option. It must be written into the App. I'm
not a developer... Any ideas? Or, are there any developers out there, that
would be willing to take on this project? It's a fairly simple App, I just
need to be able to drop the check digit - Help!! Please!!

Thanks, Gary.

irisaortegad@gmail.com

On Mar 12, 2:04 pm, "Gary Evans"<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi all. I have a customer that would like to utilize some MK1100 Mini Kiosk
> units at his store. The App we're trying to use is an ASP application. I can
> make the units login to the Network, and run the App, but I "Must" drop the
> UPC-A check digit during the scans. I'm familiar with most of the Symbol
> products, in addition, we have a PPT88xx Scanner that will let use configure
> Scanwedge to drop the check digit. Unfortunately, the Scanwedge in the
> MK1100 does not give you that option. It must be written into the App. I'm
> not a developer... Any ideas? Or, are there any developers out there, that
> would be willing to take on this project? It's a fairly simple App, I just
> need to be able to drop the check digit - Help!! Please!!
>
> Thanks, Gary.

Hi, i'm trying to do some application like you with ASP and MK1100, my
question is, if you have installed this application on the micro kiosk
or you use a LAN to access this application.

And if you have installed this application on the kiosk, how you
configurate it... please any suggest will be very useful

Tnx
Irix