Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > where can I get call manager / cisco voip help???

where can I get call manager / cisco voip help???

jahammel68@yahoo.com

Good day-

My only telephony training / exp is in Avaya IP Office. I have a
customer that has just moved PRI from one provider (qwest) to Time
Warner and they are Cisco Call Manager 4.0. All IP calls appear to
be fully functional. Faxes, however, go to FX cards on a 2650 and
then from there it >looks< like the call is converted to IP and goes
to a 3745 then out the PRI.

Incoming faxes are fine, oubound there are digits being added/removed
that I can't find out where. If we try to fax to 234-5678, the area
code is added but only 7 digits are sent to telco, so we see (in area
code 20 208-2345 is what's going out to telco.

Any help here, or could you point me to where I might find some quick
help? I'm at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) if you have a quick pointer.
Thanks so much in advance...jeff

PS - I can post the configs of 3745 and 2650 if that will help.
thanks...

kika

Here is a good place to start:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/...0801e8bad.html