Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Dumb Netbeans Question

Dumb Netbeans Question

Justin

I don't know what I did, but I must have changed a setting somewhere
somehow.

When I try to call a method belonging to an instance variable, the
only methods shown in the popup method window are the methods of the
Object superclass. However, if I go to call a method from a local
variable, I get the normal popup list.

Any ideas how to fix this annoyance?

Thanks

Justin

Justin

I'm playing with this more, and I noticed this problem so far has only
occured with the JTextField Class. Does this maybe mean a fresh
netbeans install is needed?

Dumb, Dumb Vista Au79 Computer Support 4 02-11-2007 03:40 PM
[NETBEANS] [EVALUATION] - E12 - The NetBeans Open Source Lie Ilias Lazaridis Java 0 12-12-2004 02:41 PM
Dumb, dumb dumb Qestion David Napierkowski Digital Photography 6 10-31-2004 11:14 PM
Building a GUI using NetBeans platform (not Netbeans IDE !) Pimousse Java 2 04-21-2004 07:22 AM