Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > PAGING not working in ASP DataGrid

PAGING not working in ASP DataGrid

getziiiiiiiiiii

Hi There. . I need some help in paging (which is not working) in
ASPATAGRID

My Data source id is a function which returns DataTable to this
datagrid.
Do i need a code behind to get the next page working?

thanks for help.

this is how my data grid look like:

<asp:datagrid
ID="GridView"
DataSourceID="ObjectDataSource"
DataKeyField="id"

AllowSorting="True"
runat="server"
AutoGenerateColumns="false"

OnSelectedIndexChanged="GridView_SelectedIndexChan ged"
AllowPaging="True" PageSize="5"
PagerStyle-Mode="NumericPages"

David Wier

When you say it isn't working - exactly what do you mean?
Are you getting an error?

--
David Wier
MVP/ASPInsider

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

Steve_Black@EagleCCI.com

On Mar 12, 2:10 pm, "David Wier" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> When you say it isn't working - exactly what do you mean?
> Are you getting an error?
>
> --
> David Wier
> MVP/ASPInsiderhttp://aspnet101.comhttp://aspexpress.com
>
> "getziiiiiiiiiii" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>

> > Hi There. . I need some help in paging (which is not working) in
> > ASPATAGRID

> > My Data source id is a function which returns DataTable to this
> > datagrid.
> > Do i need a code behind to get the next page working?

> > thanks for help.

> > this is how my data grid look like:

> > <asp:datagrid
> > ID="GridView"
> > DataSourceID="ObjectDataSource"
> > DataKeyField="id"

> > AllowSorting="True"
> > runat="server"
> > AutoGenerateColumns="false"

> > OnSelectedIndexChanged="GridView_SelectedIndexChan ged"
> > AllowPaging="True" PageSize="5"
> > PagerStyle-Mode="NumericPages"- Hide quoted text -

In the PageIndexChanging event, set the PageIndex of the grid to be
e.NewPageIndex.