Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > There are no more messages on this topic. All messages in this topic may have expired or been deleted

There are no more messages on this topic. All messages in this topic may have expired or been deleted

Coach 02

WHAT IS GOING ON?

"There are no more messages on this topic. All messages in this topic
may have expired or been deleted."

WHY HAVE ALMOST ALL GROUP MESSAGES BEEN DELETED?

IS THIS A GLITCH?

IS GOOGLE TAKING THE YAHOO ROUTE AND NO LONGER ARCHIVING MESSAGES?

Whiskers

On 2007-03-12, Coach 02 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> WHAT IS GOING ON?
>
> "There are no more messages on this topic. All messages in this topic
> may have expired or been deleted."
>

> WHY HAVE ALMOST ALL GROUP MESSAGES BEEN DELETED?
>

> IS THIS A GLITCH?
>

> IS GOOGLE TAKING THE YAHOO ROUTE AND NO LONGER ARCHIVING MESSAGES?

What are you shouting about? Why are you shouting?

I just took a look at Google's rendering of this newsgroup:

24hoursupport . helpdesk

Discussions

Looks pretty normal to me (normal for Google, that is).

--
-- Whiskers