Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > tables in firefox, can anyone help me??

tables in firefox, can anyone help me??

NateDogg

Iam getting very mad lol. Iam making a site. look at the services page
and the tables are wacky. Could anyone help me fix that?? here is the
site http://www.skizzors.com . Just doesnt look right

Jonathan N. Little

NateDogg wrote:
> Iam getting very mad lol. Iam making a site. look at the services page
> and the tables are wacky. Could anyone help me fix that?? here is the
> site http://www.skizzors.com . Just doesnt look right

Try removing the P elements within the table cells...

--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

Jonathan N. Little

NateDogg wrote:
> Iam getting very mad lol. Iam making a site. look at the services page
> and the tables are wacky. Could anyone help me fix that?? here is the
> site http://www.skizzors.com . Just doesnt look right

BTW, not to nitpick but...

1) thanks for the URL but your could have put the actual page's URL:
http://www.skizzors.com/service.html

2) Describe just a teensy bit by what you mean "Just doesnt look right"!

I am assuming that you meant the extra space vs MSIE...

--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

NateDogg

ya the spaces i mean

Jonathan N. Little

NateDogg wrote:
> ya the spaces i mean

Did you remove the P elements within the table cell?

--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

NateDogg

It worked. Thanx.

Desmond

On 12 Mar, 14:25, "NateDogg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> It worked. Thanx.

Just looked at it the white menu Body piercing etc. Is lower down in
Firefox than IE Your table is out somehow i think it could be <tbody>

Desmond.

How to get database metadata information (i.e. existing tables and columns in tables) Chris Brat Python 5 08-22-2006 05:25 PM
Anyone who posts for Help in Here needs Intellix - Anyone providing Help Applicable Also Ditto21 Computer Support 8 02-18-2006 04:27 AM
ReQ; Help having problem with cisco router 1602R the Lan part works cannot log on to configure so PC can access internet, router connects to T1 line thier is an alarm light on anyone can help smokin@aol.com Computer Support 4 10-30-2004 06:06 AM
Tables within tables Otuatail HTML 7 08-02-2004 04:42 AM
Text after 2 tables actually appears between 2 tables ! Peter Bassett HTML 3 08-15-2003 06:46 PM

Advertisments