Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > how to stop asp:Timer

how to stop asp:Timer

Ismail

Hello,

I have webform and usercotnrol with asp:Timer on it. I am in tick
event doing count down of timer. What i want to do is when the
countdown is complete stop the timer. I tried Timer1.Interval=0; but
i get error. How do i stop timer once a particular condition is
reached.

Oh yes i have the whole thing in ajax.net update panel.

Regards

Ismail

bruce barker

set Enabled to false.