Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > How do I burn a DVD to another DVD (blank disc) when my computer has only one DVD burner?

How do I burn a DVD to another DVD (blank disc) when my computer has only one DVD burner?

Shenan Stanley

Spin wrote:
> How do I burn a DVD to another DVD (blank disc) when my computer
> has only one DVD burner?

Use decent software and hard disk drive space.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

Richard C.

"Spin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Gurus,
>
> How do I burn a DVD to another DVD (blank disc) when my computer has only
> one DVD burner?
>
> --
> Spin

=================
Like, maybe you could RTFM?

xeaglecrest@att.net

Spin wrote:

> Gurus,
>
> How do I burn a DVD to another DVD (blank disc) when my computer has only
> one DVD burner?
>
> --
> Spin

Your burner program will make a temporary copy to your hard drive and
prompt you to place a blank disc in the drive.

def456

> How do I burn a DVD to another DVD (blank disc) when my computer has only
> one DVD burner?

Try the ImgBURN Read and Write operations.
http://www.imgburn.com/

Spin

Gurus,

How do I burn a DVD to another DVD (blank disc) when my computer has only
one DVD burner?

--
Spin

Chrome Boy

rip it with dvd43

"Spin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
Gurus,

How do I burn a DVD to another DVD (blank disc) when my computer has only
one DVD burner?

--
Spin

John Malone

IF you are using Nero just use the copy disk...
Nero will know that it has to cache the files on your hard drive and when done will tell
you to insert the blank disk...
It will then burn the files to the blank disk and delete the files on the hard drive...

HTH
John Malone
=========