Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Best Newsgroup site

Best Newsgroup site

Dave Marden

What site do you guys think has the best newgroups?

Dave Marden

Darth 2000

Hee hee hee

--
---------------
Darth 2000 - MCNGP # 28

"Dave Marden" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ORiI$(E-Mail Removed)...
> What site do you guys think has the best newgroups?
>
> Dave Marden

Consultant

i dunno, what's your favorite color?

"Dave Marden" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ORiI$(E-Mail Removed)...
> What site do you guys think has the best newgroups?
>
> Dave Marden

Dave Marden

This site is a joke, you people always want to give stupid answers, you
guys call yourselves professionals. Your a bunch of idiots. I swear, I go
through the postings on here and it seems like half of them are a bunch of
crap.

Thanks for nothig,
Dave Marden

news:e%23W8p%(E-Mail Removed)...
> i dunno, what's your favorite color?
>
> "Dave Marden" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:ORiI$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > What site do you guys think has the best newgroups?
> >
> > Dave Marden

Dave Marden

By the way, I was asking for opinions, cause then I would obviously find
out the names of some other sites. I would check out the sites and decide
for myself which sites I want to use.

Once again,
Thanks for Nothing,
Dave Marden

news:e%23W8p%(E-Mail Removed)...
> i dunno, what's your favorite color?
>
> "Dave Marden" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:ORiI$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > What site do you guys think has the best newgroups?
> >
> > Dave Marden

Brat

so all the help you got over the past few weeks of people explaining things
to you in minute detail was for nothing? Hear that Larry? Geez lighten
up... Darth gave you the answer and all of us saying the same thing over and
over and over would be stupid... the thread was answered as best as we
can... as for asking fav color? best ng? Honey, its all a matter of
preference... I could say blahblah.blah.blah is the best ng server but the
next person could hate it... think about that

--
Sue Thugette #69

"Dave Marden" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> This site is a joke, you people always want to give stupid answers,

you
> guys call yourselves professionals. Your a bunch of idiots. I swear, I

go
> through the postings on here and it seems like half of them are a bunch of
> crap.
>
> Thanks for nothig,
> Dave Marden

> news:e%23W8p%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > i dunno, what's your favorite color?
> >
> > "Dave Marden" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:ORiI$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > What site do you guys think has the best newgroups?
> > >
> > > Dave Marden

|{evin

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 10:34:28 -0500, "Dave Marden"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> This site is a joke,

Um... this isn't a 'site'.. it's called usenet. Look it up.

> you people always want to give stupid answers, you

Only to stupid questions..

>guys call yourselves professionals.

Yup. But then again.. we know the difference between a web site and
usenet.

> Your a bunch of idiots.

...and you're a lousy speller.

I do, too.. probably too ****ing much.

> I go

Please, do.

>through the postings on here and it seems like half of them are a bunch of
>crap.

Really? We hadn't noticed... of course your post about 'the best
newsgroup site CERTAINLY wouldn't fall into THAT category'

> Thanks for nothig,
> Dave Marden

Thanks for the morning chuckle.

Consultant

i too was asking for opinions. i'm glad you corrected your spelling.

"Dave Marden" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23$(E-Mail Removed)...
> By the way, I was asking for opinions, cause then I would obviously

find
> out the names of some other sites. I would check out the sites and decide
> for myself which sites I want to use.
>
> Once again,
> Thanks for Nothing,
> Dave Marden

> news:e%23W8p%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > i dunno, what's your favorite color?
> >
> > "Dave Marden" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:ORiI$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > What site do you guys think has the best newgroups?
> > >
> > > Dave Marden

Dave Marden

I understand that, but would like names of some other newsgroups that
are known as good sites, maybe a few names. I can decide for myself if they
are good. I search for "newgroups microsoft", and get tons. I thought
maybe you pro's would know of a few good ones. I do appreciate the help
I've recieved so far, but in looking through postings, it seems that it is
often that people are posting crap. I apologize if you guys don't like my
question. Please just a few newgroup names would be nice.

Thanks,
Dave Marden

"Brat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> so all the help you got over the past few weeks of people explaining

things
> to you in minute detail was for nothing? Hear that Larry? Geez lighten
> up... Darth gave you the answer and all of us saying the same thing over

and
> over and over would be stupid... the thread was answered as best as we
> can... as for asking fav color? best ng? Honey, its all a matter of
> preference... I could say blahblah.blah.blah is the best ng server but the
> next person could hate it... think about that
>
> --
> Sue Thugette #69
>
> "Dave Marden" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > This site is a joke, you people always want to give stupid answers,

> you
> > guys call yourselves professionals. Your a bunch of idiots. I swear, I

> go
> > through the postings on here and it seems like half of them are a bunch

of
> > crap.
> >
> > Thanks for nothig,
> > Dave Marden
> >

> > "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:e%23W8p%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > i dunno, what's your favorite color?
> > >
> > > "Dave Marden" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:ORiI$(E-Mail Removed)...

Dave Marden

My favorite color is Red, I like Red on Black especially well.

Dave Marden

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...