Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > using python to visit web sites and print the web sites image to files

using python to visit web sites and print the web sites image to files

daftspaniel@gmail.com

On Mar 14, 9:02 am, "imx" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Cool, but does it mean that I will need .net to run the code?

Yep - runtime is free though as is IronPython. For my program the
license is BSD.

Cheers,
Davy