Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > newbies and bootcampers unite

newbies and bootcampers unite

=?Utf-8?B?ZG9u?=

fellow newbies and bootcampers, it is time for us to unite and fight these lame idiots who try to keep us from entering into the field. we are sick and tired of you trying to discourage us, just because you are afraid we will take your jobs. the fact of the matter is, we will, whether you like it or not. you are all just angry because we go to a 2-3 week bootcamp and are able to take and do your jobs. you need to stop the attacks on us when we come here for questions. you need to be more supportive of us. you need to fear losing your jobs. paisley set a great example for us, so let's finish this fight and not let these guys win, ok. the mcngp is nothing but a bunch of scared old timers who are on the defense, as they should be. together, we will win this fight.

kpg

it takes a licking and keeps on ticking...

Politician Spock

Are you really this lame? Do you think any industry wants this type of
workforce? What do you think would happen if people banded together so that
they could get professional jobs within the medical industry based on 2-3
weeks cramming for some exams? How 'bout the legal insdustry? How would you
like some 2-3 week crammed education guy involved in the design of your
house, or your car? Give me a break. Someday perhaps this industry will need
the inexperienced and the uneducated again for entry-level jobs like it did
in the mid 90's. Right now, it doesn't. It's a saturated market. The little
new blood that is needed is coming from the colleges. You say you are
fighting the MCNGP, but in the end you are just fighting against reality.

--
Politician Spock
Thug #24601

"don" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> fellow newbies and bootcampers, it is time for us to unite and fight these

lame idiots who try to keep us from entering into the field. we are sick and
tired of you trying to discourage us, just because you are afraid we will
take your jobs. the fact of the matter is, we will, whether you like it or
not. you are all just angry because we go to a 2-3 week bootcamp and are
able to take and do your jobs. you need to stop the attacks on us when we
come here for questions. you need to be more supportive of us. you need to
fear losing your jobs. paisley set a great example for us, so let's finish
this fight and not let these guys win, ok. the mcngp is nothing but a bunch
of scared old timers who are on the defense, as they should be. together, we
will win this fight.

kpg

Dispute what you think about the MCNGP and their tactics, one thing is
evident: (and I'm not talking about their sexual preferences) they are a
group born of frustration, working in an industry with an ever shrinking job
market and an ever increasing supply of unqualified (yet certified)
individuals.

So they attack newbies, braindumpers, and stupid-question-asker-types. Put
aside the right and wrong of it for a moment and think about what drives
otherwise intelligent, successful, caring, community-minded, upstanding
pillars of society to such levels of behavior.

Why the hell would anyone want to pursue a career in a shrinking industry
that is over-saturated with qualified (and unqualified) people anyway? If
you don't have any experience now and are looking for a direction in life
why waste your time on a career path that is going to lead to frustration,
unemployment, and poverty. Is it because you are stupid, lazy, uninformed or
all of the above? If what you see here does not clue you in to the fact that
there is no pot of gold waiting for you at the end of the certification
rainbow then maybe you should do some more in-depth research into the
opportunities that your chosen career path has to offer. Maybe the high
school guidance counselors are behind the curve and still pushing IT as a
viable career like it was in the 90's. Whatever the reason I suggest you
look at your options and have a Plan B just in case.

I'm not in IT myself (thank God) but I do deal with Microsoft products so I
pursue the knowledge (and certifications) associated with that. If I ever
had the desire to enter the IT field it has been quaffed.

Now, unless it turns out that the IT field is alive and well and the MCNGP
is just being mean to keep all the money to themselves (those greedy
bastards) then I say take their advice and consider your alternatives.

Consultant

as my friend spock would say:
that is illogical

"don" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> fellow newbies and bootcampers, it is time for us to unite and fight these

lame idiots who try to keep us from entering into the field. we are sick and
tired of you trying to discourage us, just because you are afraid we will
take your jobs. the fact of the matter is, we will, whether you like it or
not. you are all just angry because we go to a 2-3 week bootcamp and are
able to take and do your jobs. you need to stop the attacks on us when we
come here for questions. you need to be more supportive of us. you need to
fear losing your jobs. paisley set a great example for us, so let's finish
this fight and not let these guys win, ok. the mcngp is nothing but a bunch
of scared old timers who are on the defense, as they should be. together, we
will win this fight.

>fellow newbies and bootcampers, it is time for us to unite and fight these lame idiots who try to keep us from entering into the field. we are sick and tired of you trying to discourage us, just because you are afraid we will take your jobs. the fact of the matter is, we will, whether you like it or not. you are all just angry because we go to a 2-3 week bootcamp and are able to take and do your jobs. you need to stop the attacks on us when we come here for questions. you need to be more supportive of us. you need to fear losing your jobs. paisley set a great example for us, so let's finish this fight and not let these guys win, ok. the mcngp is nothing but a bunch of scared old timers who are on the defense, as they should be. together, we will win this fight.

..... and in the mean time don't you have any floopy "dick's" to
format?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

> What do you think would happen if people banded together so that
> they could get professional jobs within the medical industry based on 2-3
> weeks cramming for some exams?

Exactly. A world full of Dr Nick's....

>Someday perhaps this industry will need
>the inexperienced and the uneducated again for entry-level jobs like it did
>in the mid 90's.

Let's hope the lesson's have been learnt and it never ever happens
again.

> Right now, it doesn't. It's a saturated market. The little
>new blood that is needed is coming from the colleges. You say you are
>fighting the MCNGP, but in the end you are just fighting against reality.

In their eye's, reality has no meaning.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

=?Utf-8?B?ZG9u?=

oh, the king of idiots has raised his ugly head to speak. is that all you got? you are no match, pathetic.

----- Consultant wrote: -----

as my friend spock would say:
that is illogical

"don" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> fellow newbies and bootcampers, it is time for us to unite and fight these

lame idiots who try to keep us from entering into the field. we are sick and
tired of you trying to discourage us, just because you are afraid we will
take your jobs. the fact of the matter is, we will, whether you like it or
not. you are all just angry because we go to a 2-3 week bootcamp and are
able to take and do your jobs. you need to stop the attacks on us when we
come here for questions. you need to be more supportive of us. you need to
fear losing your jobs. paisley set a great example for us, so let's finish
this fight and not let these guys win, ok. the mcngp is nothing but a bunch
of scared old timers who are on the defense, as they should be. together, we
will win this fight.

=?Utf-8?B?ZG9uZQ==?=

you seem to be good at it, shouldn't you show all your little mcngp friends?

----- The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Spher wrote: -----

>fellow newbies and bootcampers, it is time for us to unite and fight these lame idiots who try to keep us from entering into the field. we are sick and tired of you trying to discourage us, just because you are afraid we will take your jobs. the fact of the matter is, we will, whether you like it or not. you are all just angry because we go to a 2-3 week bootcamp and are able to take and do your jobs. you need to stop the attacks on us when we come here for questions. you need to be more supportive of us. you need to fear losing your jobs. paisley set a great example for us, so let's finish this fight and not let these guys win, ok. the mcngp is nothing but a bunch of scared old timers who are on the defense, as they should be. together, we will win this fight.

..... and in the mean time don't you have any floopy "dick's" to
format?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

=?Utf-8?B?ZG9u?=

you and your gang of thugs are the ones fighting reality. why you are busy making lame posts, we are taking your jobs.

----- Politician Spock wrote: -----

Are you really this lame? Do you think any industry wants this type of
workforce? What do you think would happen if people banded together so that
they could get professional jobs within the medical industry based on 2-3
weeks cramming for some exams? How 'bout the legal insdustry? How would you
like some 2-3 week crammed education guy involved in the design of your
house, or your car? Give me a break. Someday perhaps this industry will need
the inexperienced and the uneducated again for entry-level jobs like it did
in the mid 90's. Right now, it doesn't. It's a saturated market. The little
new blood that is needed is coming from the colleges. You say you are
fighting the MCNGP, but in the end you are just fighting against reality.

--
Politician Spock
Thug #24601

"don" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> fellow newbies and bootcampers, it is time for us to unite and fight these

lame idiots who try to keep us from entering into the field. we are sick and
tired of you trying to discourage us, just because you are afraid we will
take your jobs. the fact of the matter is, we will, whether you like it or
not. you are all just angry because we go to a 2-3 week bootcamp and are
able to take and do your jobs. you need to stop the attacks on us when we
come here for questions. you need to be more supportive of us. you need to
fear losing your jobs. paisley set a great example for us, so let's finish
this fight and not let these guys win, ok. the mcngp is nothing but a bunch
of scared old timers who are on the defense, as they should be. together, we
will win this fight.

How we recognize newbies as newbies Alf P. Steinbach C++ 31 08-21-2007 05:12 PM
OT: Pirates Unite! Briscobar MCSE 79 12-28-2005 12:17 AM
Angry Mobs !!! UNITE !!! PCI vs AGP vs PCI-E Ciger Hardware 5 12-01-2005 11:29 PM
Re: Newbies? - Usenet don't need no steenking newbies! =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?= Digital Photography 2 07-17-2004 02:26 PM
For Don and his "newbies and bootcampers" techgrl MCSE 21 01-27-2004 07:20 AM

Advertisments