Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > SPREADING WIDE FOR THE 20D !

SPREADING WIDE FOR THE 20D !

Annika1980

For some reason the 20D just makes em want to open up.

Spoken4

Annika1980 wrote:
> For some reason the 20D just makes em want to open up.

I think many countries are introducing laws to stop models getting this
thin.

ForrestPhoto@gmail.com

Wow!! I didn't know they trained birds on the NY subways?

mark.thomas.7@gmail.com

On Mar 12, 8:09 am, "Annika1980" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> For some reason the 20D just makes em want to open up.

Very good, but if there was a bit more rock in the foreground.. it
would have made 'excellent'.

(O;

timeOday

> Wow!! I didn't know they trained birds on the NY subways?

It is kind of a surprising shot isn't it? Guess I'm not used to seeing
that much of a bird.