Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > File & Print sharing over wireless network...

File & Print sharing over wireless network...

Mike

I have a SBC DSL account, with their 2wire SW1000 modem, which is wireless.
#1 computer has 2 printers connected to it & shared & is plugged into the
LAN port on the 2wire.
#2 computer is connected via a 2wire usb adapter.
I am trying to connect to the printers that are shared on #1 computer, but
can't.
I can ping each other by name or address, but can't see when I look at
workgroup computers, even though they are both in the same workgroup.
File & Print sharing is on, what else am I missing?

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi

As far as Printer and File Sharing is concern it does Not matter if the
connection us wire or wireless.

http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html

allowed to be shared.

Basic XP -