Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Active Directory Admin Types

Active Directory Admin Types

=?Utf-8?B?TWlrZSBSZW1wZmVy?=

Can anyone tell me the different\ce between the admin types in AD? I have a tech that will need rights to add computers to the domain, install printers and program updates but do not want him to be able to create or modify user accounts. How can I accomplish this? Is there a type of admin that can be assigned to him to allow this access and nothing more? I have a single domain and forest.

Thanks in advance

cadman

run dsa.msc
Right click on domain or OU.
select Delegate Control...
Then delegate the control to that user or group.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...