Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > how to handle error in this

how to handle error in this

Mr. SweatyFinger

How do i make this a "pretty" error?
at what point in the process to I catch it?
Server Error in '/' Application.

Parser Error

Parser Error Message: The process cannot access the file
'd:\hosting\xxx\controls\adReview.ascx' because it is being used by another
process.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ Page Language="VB" MasterPageFile="~/snowList.master"
AutoEventWireup="false" CodeFile="adsReview.aspx.vb"
Inherits="posting_adReview" title="Untitled Page" %>
Line 2:
Line 3: <%@ Register Src="../controls/adReview.ascx" TagName="adsReview"
TagPrefix="uc1" %>
Line 4: <asp:Content ID="Content1" ContentPlaceHolderID="header"
Runat="Server">
Line 5: <uc1:adReview id="AdReview1" runat="server">

Alexey Smirnov

On Mar 11, 6:49 pm, "Mr. SweatyFinger" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> How do i make this a "pretty" error?
> at what point in the process to I catch it?
> Server Error in '/' Application.
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------*-----
>
> Parser Error
> service this request. Please review the following specific parse error
> details and modify your source file appropriately.
>
> Parser Error Message: The process cannot access the file
> 'd:\hosting\xxx\controls\adReview.ascx' because it is being used by another
> process.
>
> Source Error:
>
> Line 1: <%@ Page Language="VB" MasterPageFile="~/snowList.master"
> AutoEventWireup="false" CodeFile="adsReview.aspx.vb"
> Inherits="posting_adReview" title="Untitled Page" %>
> Line 2:
> Line 3: <%@ Register Src="../controls/adReview.ascx" TagName="adsReview"
> TagPrefix="uc1" %>
> Line 4: <asp:Content ID="Content1" ContentPlaceHolderID="header"
> Runat="Server">
> Line 5: <uc1:adReview id="AdReview1" runat="server">

Because of parent path in "../controls/adReview.ascx", I guess.