Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Used Cisco Equipments

Used Cisco Equipments

swordfish

Hi All -

I am looking at starting my own network reselling company and need a
few hints as to where I can by new, used and refurbished routers,
switches, servers, adapters, security and firewalls at a good price to
resell. Thanks for the hints.