Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Can not add printer

Can not add printer

Jesus Alvarado

I actually add a network printer hp5si but when I test it , it won't print
It read " test page failed to print " document being deleted

JaR

"Jesus Alvarado" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cFyPb.2635$(E-Mail Removed) m...
> I actually add a network printer hp5si but when I test it , it won't print
> It read " test page failed to print " document being deleted

That's nice.

OS? Network type? Same subnet? How did you add it? What have you tried?
Personal network? Company network? How much are they paying you? How much
will they pay me to fix it?

JaR
Available Thug

Politician Spock

"Jesus Alvarado" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cFyPb.2635$(E-Mail Removed) m...
> I actually add a network printer hp5si but when I test it , it won't print
> It read " test page failed to print " document being deleted

Welcome end user. How is the printer attached to the network?

--
Politician Spock
Thug #24601

Ken Briscoe

> Welcome end user.

lol!

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Perico

Please give us as much info as you can. op system, Service packs
installed on your "printer sever", etc. As mucho info you give us the
better solution we will give to you

Best Regards

--
Pedro Gil Morales, Windows Administrator,Multimedia Expert
www.specializa.com

Andy Foster

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 21:33:21 +0000, Perico wrote:
<top posting corrected>
> JaR wrote:
>
>> "Jesus Alvarado" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:cFyPb.2635$(E-Mail Removed) m...
>> > I actually add a network printer hp5si but when I test it , it won't
>> > print It read " test page failed to print " document being deleted
>> >

>> That's nice.
>>
>> OS? Network type? Same subnet? How did you add it? What have you tried?
>> Personal network? Company network? How much are they paying you? How
>> much will they pay me to fix it?
>>
>> JaR
>> Available Thug
>>

> Please give us as much info as you can. op system, Service packs installed
> on your "printer sever", etc. As mucho info you give us the better
> solution we will give to you
>
> Best Regards

Why do you want this information from JaR ? He doesn't need help, the OP
does.
Unless you just want to be more like JaR - repeating his questions is a
poor start though.

Andy Foster

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 16:17:46 -0500, Politician Spock wrote:

> "Jesus Alvarado" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:cFyPb.2635$(E-Mail Removed) m...
>> I actually add a network printer hp5si but when I test it , it won't
>> print It read " test page failed to print " document being deleted
>>

> Welcome end user. How is the printer attached to the network?

Is the printer attached to the network ?

Ken Briscoe

> Why do you want this information from JaR ? He doesn't need help, the OP
> does.
> Unless you just want to be more like JaR - repeating his questions is a
> poor start though.

Uh uh. No he didn't! No he didn't!

--

KB - MCNGP "ghetto thug" #26

JaR

"Andy Foster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> Why do you want this information from JaR ? He doesn't need help,

Thank you for your confidence, but there are some who would disagree. All
printers are working fine at the moment, though. *knocks on wood*

>the OP
> does.
> Unless you just want to be more like JaR - repeating his questions is a
> poor start though.

Oh, I dunno. They say imitation is the purest form of adulation

JaR
Adorable Thug

newsan.2004.01.21.22.02.59.524740@FirstnameLastn ame.com...

> Is the printer attached to the network ?

<crickets.wav>