Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Access Point

Access Point

2Tian

All client workstations Windows XP Pro Service Pack 2 was configured to
logon to the company AP. After user attempt the first logon, the workstation
will automatically connected to the wireless without asking for credential
everytime user start the computer.
How to disable the 'cache' so that everytime user power on the computer, it
will always prompt for credential before the system connected to the
network.