Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How to get rid of a beer belly ??

How to get rid of a beer belly ??

Synapse Syndrome

I have noticed that I am getting a beer belly. This is bad news for women.
How do I get rid of it and regain a flat stomach? What do I need to do?

Genuine answers appreciated.

ss.

Bucky Breeder

"Synapse Syndrome" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I have noticed that I am getting a beer belly.
> This is bad news for women. How do I get rid
> of it and regain a flat stomach? What do I
> need to do?
>
> Genuine answers appreciated.
>
> ss.

Depending upon your age, the first thing you should do is
see your doctor and make sure that your abdominal muscle
structure is intact; to wit, no hernias, etc. Then inform
him of your intentions so he can check your cardo-pullamary's
and then if all is "A-OK and counting" [brace yo'self, now]:

1,000 [correct] situps a day (~30 minutes at fruition)
A slant-board will dramatically increse your results.

That's your target. It can be done, especially at first,
incrementally - but say you can only do 100 at at time;
then you need to increase the total to ~2,000; or if you
can only do 200 at a time; then increase total to ~1,500;
etc.

If you can only do 25 - then do them. But don't quit, and
try to do a few more each day. If you can only do 10 at
a time, and you approach it diligently, you'll see results
in 3 weeks (~21 days) *guaranteed*!

Jolly good, and best 'o luck to ya!

--

The personification of "ambition" is a flea
crawling up an elephant's tail with rape on its mind.

The personification of "delusion" is that flea
arriving at its climax screaming "suffer baby, suffer."

tom

"Synapse Syndrome" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> I have noticed that I am getting a beer belly. This is bad news for

women.
> How do I get rid of it and regain a flat stomach? What do I need to do?
>
> Genuine answers appreciated.
>
> ss.

Lay off the suds................

philo

> > I have noticed that I am getting a beer belly. This is bad news for

> women.
> > How do I get rid of it and regain a flat stomach? What do I need to do?
> >
> > Genuine answers appreciated.
> >
> > ss.

> Lay off the suds................

Yep...
since I've quit drinking and started taking regular walks...

BTW: walking a mile a day is really very easy

i've gone back to just five pounds over my weight from 30 years ago!

doS

old fcker

news:45f2ad44$0$16384$(E-Mail Removed).. .

>> > I have noticed that I am getting a beer belly. This is bad news for

>> women.
>> > How do I get rid of it and regain a flat stomach? What do I need to
>> > do?
>> >
>> > Genuine answers appreciated.
>> >
>> > ss.

>> Lay off the suds................
>>

> Yep...
> since I've quit drinking and started taking regular walks...
>
> BTW: walking a mile a day is really very easy
>
> i've gone back to just five pounds over my weight from 30 years ago!

Mhzjunkie

Synapse Syndrome spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself:

http://www.angelfire.com/super/mhzjunkie/perfectg.jpg

--
Mhzjunkie

1 PRINT "Windows Vista ERROR"
GOTO 1
END

Rick Merrill

Synapse Syndrome wrote:
> I have noticed that I am getting a beer belly. This is bad news for women.
> How do I get rid of it and regain a flat stomach? What do I need to do?
>
> Genuine answers appreciated.
>
> ss.

Fast for 1 meal a day; learn HOW to do sit-ups: roll head, shoulders,
back (not all the way up either) - if you do it wrong you can place
too much stress on your lower back, esp. when first starting.

How many you can do depends on your age.

Also touch your toes (or try to) ...

Consult a doctor.

philo

"doS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:LYyIh.6$(E-Mail Removed)...
> old fcker

It's hard to believe how old I am...
there were still steam locomotives when I was a kid !
my computer is powered by kerosene though <G>

Mhzjunkie

philo spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself:

> "doS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:LYyIh.6$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> old fcker
>>

> It's hard to believe how old I am...
> there were still steam locomotives when I was a kid !
> my computer is powered by kerosene though <G>

LOL !

--
Mhzjunkie

1 PRINT "Windows Vista ERROR"