Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Cruise control with distance control

Cruise control with distance control

ACC

I need code for a microC program that simulates cruise control with
distance control. I've been at it for a while without being able to
get it to work. Any help is appreciated.

Thad Smith

ACC wrote:

>I need code for a microC program that simulates cruise control with
>distance control. I've been at it for a while without being able to
>get it to work. Any help is appreciated.

Start by defining what you want the program to do. What are the
inputs? What is the desired behavior? I, and probably others, don't
know what "distance control" does for cruise control.

--
Thad