Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Pass the peas like they used to say

Pass the peas like they used to say

=?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

Long hair dont care

Enjoy your weekend fellows and the 2 or 3 hot chicks who post here

aka Doc Holiday

FrisbeeŽ

"IT-MONEY" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Long hair dont care
>
> Enjoy your weekend fellows and the 2 or 3 hot chicks who post here
>
> aka Doc Holiday

You are a strange, strange little man.

Kline Sphere

>> Long hair dont care
>>
>> Enjoy your weekend fellows and the 2 or 3 hot chicks who post here
>>
>> aka Doc Holiday

>You are a strange, strange little man.

how do you know he's little?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3