Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > printing panorama shots from Canon S3 IS

printing panorama shots from Canon S3 IS

Jim

I have used my S3 is to make panarama shots. I have only a cheat
crummy printer so I need to find a web site I can email these large
files to and have the panarama printed.

Can anyone recomend a site to get panorama prints from an S3 printed?

CJKillingsworth

Are you stitching images into really wide custom sizes?
I have used Ofoto 20x30 prints, compositing two 30" prints in Photoshop, and
then cutting them myself. They can be separate photos, or each half of a 60"
print that you have to join when mounting. Inexpensive solution.
For more $ custom size prints, I may try www.americanframe.com

news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>I have used my S3 is to make panarama shots. I have only a cheat
> crummy printer so I need to find a web site I can email these large
> files to and have the panarama printed.
>
> Can anyone recomend a site to get panorama prints from an S3 printed?

Jim

On Mar 9, 12:01 pm, "CJKillingsworth" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> Are you stitching images into really wide custom sizes?
> I have used Ofoto 20x30 prints, compositing two 30" prints in Photoshop, and
> then cutting them myself. They can be separate photos, or each half of a 60"
> print that you have to join when mounting. Inexpensive solution.
> For more $ custom size prints, I may trywww.americanframe.com
>
> "Jim" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>

> >I have used my S3 is to make panarama shots. I have only a cheat
> > crummy printer so I need to find a web site I can email these large
> > files to and have the panarama printed.

> > Can anyone recomend a site to get panorama prints from an S3 printed?- Hide quoted text -

yes, the software that comes with the camera stiched the photos
together into one big file. I can print it out over many pages and put
them all together myself, but my printer is old and not really up to
the task

dbd

On Mar 9, 9:41 am, "Jim" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I have used my S3 is to make panarama shots. I have only a cheat
> crummy printer so I need to find a web site I can email these large
> files to and have the panarama printed.
>
> Can anyone recomend a site to get panorama prints from an S3 printed?

I have panoramas from a wr43, a S2 and a E500 on my site. I have
printed panoramas from each of the cameras, but if you can't do it
yourself, read my Panorama Priting Resources page:
http://dbdimages.smugmug.com/gallery/1904509

For an example of my S2 work try:
http://dbdimages.smugmug.com/gallery/1562859#71168553

Good Luck!