Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Continually restarting WZC

Continually restarting WZC

03-09-2007
Hi,

I have a DELL desktop with a USB wireless adaptor. It automatically connects, but looses connection shortly after. To connect to my wireless again I have to start WZC, but after a few minutes WZC stops and I lose my connection. I read that once I am connected I can stop my WZC, but this makes me lose my connection also. I have disabled all other utilities that are trying to connect to wireless so I on;y use WZC.

To remain connected I need to continually open services.msc and start my WZC - this is far from ideal. Why is it stopping all the time and why do I loose connection when it does? Help!

Cheers
Dave