Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-291 DNS

70-291 DNS

Chase

I have taken 70-291 twice and missed by less that 20
points on both. The only area that I have struggled on
was DNS. I must not be getting it. I have the MS Press
book and the Cybex books. Any suggestions about what I
could study or do in the lab? The questions on the test
seem to be full of information that I may or may not need
to know. Any help or ideas would be very helpful?