Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Creat a DLL File from python code, and use that DLL file in other Platform (Labview, Java .NET etc)

Creat a DLL File from python code, and use that DLL file in other Platform (Labview, Java .NET etc)

macedo.silva@gmail.com

Hi,

I would like to request your attention for this very specific issue:

I have several classes in Python, and now I want simply re-use it, in
other language.

The closest to solution I think I came was with this site:
http://www.py2exe.org/index.cgi/Py2e...llServer%29%29
but I not able to solve questions related with TLB files and
__init__.py files.

So, could anyone give a tip about HOW TO CREAT a dll file from Python?

thank in advance

AMMS

Diez B. Roggisch

> Hi,
>
> I would like to request your attention for this very specific issue:
>
> I have several classes in Python, and now I want simply re-use it, in
> other language.
>

> The closest to solution I think I came was with this site:

http://www.py2exe.org/index.cgi/Py2e...llServer%29%29
> but I not able to solve questions related with TLB files and
> __init__.py files.
>
> So, could anyone give a tip about HOW TO CREAT a dll file from Python?

You might have success with

http://elmer.sourceforge.net/

Diez

Larry Bates

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to request your attention for this very specific issue:
>
> I have several classes in Python, and now I want simply re-use it, in
> other language.
>

> The closest to solution I think I came was with this site:
> http://www.py2exe.org/index.cgi/Py2e...llServer%29%29
> but I not able to solve questions related with TLB files and
> __init__.py files.
>
> So, could anyone give a tip about HOW TO CREAT a dll file from Python?
>
> thank in advance
>
> AMMS

Do you absolutely need .DLL? You can make a class into a COM object that
nearly every language on the planet can dispatch with ease. Here is some
info:

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/pytho...pter/ch12.html

Calling an existing .DLL? Use ctypes module.

-Larry

send fax or creat fax file? jasonxx Software 0 01-12-2008 06:49 PM
does java program run on 64-bit platform as fast as on 32-bit platform jcc Java 15 05-12-2006 08:52 AM
How to creat a file? sandorf Python 6 12-02-2005 06:33 PM
creat dlls in Visual C++6.0 with other libs bohemia C++ 1 04-25-2005 03:14 AM

Advertisments