Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Component cable question

Component cable question

Ric Seyler

MassiveProng wrote:

>On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 14:16:01 -0500, "Captain Midnight"
><(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:
>

>>"Ric Seyler" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>news:K%SNh.171$(E-Mail Removed).. .
>>

>>MassiveProng wrote:
>>

>> BTW, you retarded ****... sig or not, you don't post HTML in
>>Usenet, dipshit.
>>
>>Seems to me that's exactly what I did! Do, and will do, welcome to the 21st
>>Century
>>like it or not.
>>

>>PLONK!
>>

> Learn how to quote correctly, you ****ing retard!
>
> The only thing more retarded than some lame ****tard filtering his
>news, is when that lame ****tard announces his filter file edit
>sessions, as if anyone gives a fat flying **** about him or his
>retarded decisions.
>
> That retarded **** is you, dumb****.

HAHAHAHA!!!!
Thank you sir...... may I have another!

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

Ric Seyler

MassiveProng wrote:

>On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 12:06:58 -0600, Ric Seyler
><(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:
>

>>Seems to me that's exactly what I did! Do, and will do, welcome to the
>>21st Century
>>like it or not.
>>

> Usenet is TEXT only, dumb****. Read the charter of ANY group. Even
>the binary groups get converted for posting, you stupid ****ard!
>
> Welcome to your utter, inconsiderate stupidity.
>
> Grow the **** up and comply, asswipe.

Wonder if the charter has anything in it about hillbilly level profanity?
Naaaa, probably not............ hehehehehe

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

Gandalf wrote:

> Ric Seyler wrote:
>

>> Gandalf wrote:

>>> Difference is, a Corvette offers considerable performance
>>> improvement over, say, a Ford Pinto.
>>>
>>> On the other hand, Monster Cables offer *nothing* in the line of
>>> performance enhancement, yet cost a premium, like the 'Vette.

>> I ain't going down this road, this group has over and over. <shrugs
>> shoulders>
>>

>>> Maybe if Monster Cables exploded on rear impact they'd at least have
>>> entertainment value.

>> LOLOL

> Let me guess...you use Monster Cable to 'interconnect' to your Bose
> speakers while you watch Bill O'Reilly on your 3-CRT Sony projector?

O'Riley?? PFFFFFFFTTTT NOOOOOO! Now that hurts dude! hahaha

> You *are* right that the road has been well-travelled here before.
>
> The difference is, you keep getting 'forked' by the marketing bullshit.

If you think that high end cabling can't effect a high end system, well
that's for you to believe. Why should that bother me in the least?!?
My only point is that I think a major factor that Monster has such a bad
rap is the targeting of the consumer buying from a big box store.
And the BB Drone stating how much better their Emmerson/Bose system
will sound with them.

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

Crabman wrote:

> Ric Seyler wrote:
>

>>> Monster's stuff is no better from an electrical standpoint than
>>> almost everyone else's. High end systems or otherwise will NOT
>>> benefit from the high price or the cable.

> >> Clay

>> Hey, believe what you want. Whatever get you through the day.

> There ya go.... that's easiest, most effective way to handle what you
> don't understand.

LOL
You guys are too funny!

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~ricseyler
remove –SPAM- from email address
--------------------------------------
"Homer no function beer well without."
- H.J. Simpson

MassiveProng

On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 10:54:06 -0600, Ric Seyler
<(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:

>Wonder if the charter has anything in it about hillbilly level profanity?
>Naaaa, probably not............ hehehehehe

Free speech (my material), and your retarded HTML crap are two
entirely different animals you ****ing ditz.

You starred in the flic "Total Retard". I remember now.

MassiveProng

On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 10:58:52 -0600, Ric Seyler
<(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:

>If you think that high end cabling can't effect a high end system, well
>that's for you to believe.

If your version of a "high end system" is less than $30,000 worth of
gear, it isn't high end, dipshit.

You will NOT notice ANY difference on a sub $20k setup, you stupid
****.

Also, once you get up there, monster cable is most assuredly nothing
more than a ****ing joke, just like you are.

Ric Seyler

MassiveProng wrote:

>On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 10:58:52 -0600, Ric Seyler
><(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:
>

>>If you think that high end cabling can't effect a high end system, well
>>that's for you to believe.
>>

> If your version of a "high end system" is less than $30,000 worth of
>gear, it isn't high end, dipshit.
>
> You will NOT notice ANY difference on a sub $20k setup, you stupid
>****.
>
> Also, once you get up there, monster cable is most assuredly nothing
>more than a ****ing joke, just like you are.

LOLOLOL
<slaps knee>

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~ricseyler
remove -SPAM- from email address
--------------------------------------
"Homer no function beer well without."
- H.J. Simpson

Robert D. Mahan

Dear Mayor Keen,

I wish you well on your campaign for re-election. We recently moved into town (we lived outside the city limits at our old place), but it is too late to vote in this election. I must admit that I am torn between you and Mrs. Chesley. Mrs. Chesley was my art teacher at MTVHS, way back in 1985 (though it seems like just yesterday). Her's was my third favotire class, after Miss. Cauble's science class (5th hour, after lunch...there wasn't one person in that class who didn't come in with blood-shot eyes) and Mr. Aldrige's Civics class. HEY! Now please don't think that I liked Mrs. Cauble's science call because I was stoned...Science, Civics and Art class just happened to be my favorite subjects. From the grammer in this letter, you'd think I should have paid more attention in English class! I do not advocate the smoking of marijuana these days. I was young and very stupid back then. If I could address the students of today, (apart from telling them to quit being such selfish and rude little brats), I'd tell them of the dangers of marijuana. How it started me on panic attacks in 1995 which ultimately led to my demise (ask Dr. Garretson and Dr. Haseeb, they'll tell you). But I have to vote on the issues, not nostalgia. Therefore, I look at the hard work you have done for our fine city, I will place my vote and continued confidence in you, Mr. Keen. However, I do think Mrs. Chesley did a fine job when she was on the City Council.

I quit voting Republican in 1992 when I saw how the Christian "right" was getting involved in politics. I did used to keep on voting for Mr. Bolerjack, but even him I quit in 2000. Any person that would want to be affiliated with such a hate-filled political party does not get my vote. And I consider my vote a precious right. I have The Bill of Rights hanging on the wall just to the left (ha, ha) of my computer. On the other wall is my Donna Skattum autographed picture! See, back in 1982, when C-13 first came on the air and I was 13...I'd watch the C-13 News Tonight ever weeknight at 9:30PM. Oh I was such a big fan of Donna Skattum. Anyway, I wrote her a fan letter and she sent me back pictures of her, her husband, Jon Skattum (who did sports) and Randy Oleson, the weatherman. About 100 C-13 stickers, which I stuck all over the place. And she invited me on a tour of the C-13 studio...which was one of the happiest days of my life! If I had not let pot and alcohol ruin my life, I would have liked to be somehow involved (BEHIND THE CAMERA) in television or film production. Noting but garbage on the TV these days. All that potty-mouth rude behavior...I despise it. PBS is still worth watching, though. And they have not yet dumbed-down 60 Minutes...let's hope they never will. I still watch The CBS Evening News, but sure miss Dan and Bob. I was hoping that they'd fill the anchor chair with Russ Mitchell, but instead they put Little Miss Perky in there. Nothing at all against Katie, it is just that she is too perky (in my opinion)...Why not Leslie Stahl?

Anyway, I'd like to invite you and your beautiful family over for dinner some time. I'll make my famous lasagna with béchamel sauce. It don't matter if mom is at work or not, she'd be glad to have someone of your stature in our new home. Oh, we just love it up here. Could do without those rude Harley-Davidson people. You know, I think there should be a city ordinance about the racket they make*. Why is there one for car stereos and not moterbikes? I have a sound level meter and I intend on taking some measurements. I'll send you the results. Rude ole potty mouth people. I heard one the other night (at 2:33am) take off and I swear I heard it all the way to Bludford! Heavens to Betsy, I thought.

Remember Harry's Meat Market? It used to be down there near the Pettit's building. Anyway, I'd love to open a gay nightclub there and name it "The Meat Market." But I'd probably end up moving it out west of town. LOL, right in front of Wal-Mart...or better yet, the Cracker Barrel!

Well, better get going before you start hating me.

Sincerely,
Robert D. Mahan

*if you have visited some of the local forums, you are probably aware of "Johnny Bob" who thinks helicopters should be banned. Please do not confuse me with him. I have had screen names such as "Country Boy"

"Ric Seyler" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:n1bOh.664$(E-Mail Removed)...

MassiveProng wrote:

[...]

LOL Oopsey

--
Ric Seyler