Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > passing parameters from source page to destination page via URL

passing parameters from source page to destination page via URL

a.mustaq@gmail.com

Hi All,

I want to send the values of ID and Password from
souce page to Destination page via URL.How can this will be
achieve.Please help me.

Thank & Regards
A.Mustaq Ahmed

Muhammad Naveed Yaseen

On sender side make url like following.

Server.UrlEncode("http://..../page.aspx?uid=abc&password=def)

On receiver side

string uid = Page.Request.Querystring["uid"] as string;
string password = Page.Request.Querystring["password"] as string;

Muhammad Naveed Yaseen

On sender side make url like following.

Server.UrlEncode("http://..../page.aspx?uid=abc&password=def")

On receiver side

string uid = Page.Request.Querystring["uid"] as string;
string password = Page.Request.Querystring["password"] as string;

Muhammad Naveed Yaseen

On sender side make url like following.

Server.UrlEncode("http://..../page.aspx?uid=abc&password=def")

On receiver side

string uid = Page.Request.Querystring["uid"];
string password = Page.Request.Querystring["password"];

a.mustaq@gmail.com

On Mar 9, 1:44 pm, "Muhammad Naveed Yaseen" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> On sender side make url like following.
>
> Server.UrlEncode("http://..../page.aspx?uid=abc&password=def")
>
> On receiver side
>
> string uid = Page.Request.Querystring["uid"];
> string password = Page.Request.Querystring["password"];

Thank you Muhammad,What are the other uses of Server.UrlEncode