Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Request...

Request...

miste

Hi...

i like to write the mcp exam for 305 paper. plz can anyone send me the
latest dump for 305 paper

or send the link and dumps for the last updated date

thnks

Kline Sphere

>Hi...
>
>i like to write the mcp exam for 305 paper. plz can anyone send me the
>latest dump for 305 paper
>
>or send the link and dumps for the last updated date
>
>thnks

Hi there!
Please email Mr Thomas C. Tips http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) and state exactly
what dumps you want. Please include in your email your MCP Number (if
you have one) and your current employer.

All the best

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Consultant

i will post a pic of my dump after my coffee

"miste" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hi...
>
> i like to write the mcp exam for 305 paper. plz can anyone send me the
> latest dump for 305 paper
>
> or send the link and dumps for the last updated date
>
> thnks

Kline Sphere

>i will post a pic of my dump after my coffee

I shall now proceed to ignore this thread...... just in case you do

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Jtyc

No.

Red Swingline Stapler

miste wrote:
> Hi...
>
> i like to write the mcp exam for 305 paper. plz can anyone send me the
> latest dump for 305 paper
>
> or send the link and dumps for the last updated date
>
> thnks

What is this "305 paper" ? ?? ? ? ? ?

If you are referring to the paper being 305mm, that is HUGE! My Charmin
toilet paper is only about 101.6mm wide. Maybe you are using 3 2-ply
sheets, and that seem rather wasteful.

DO YOU HAVE NO CARE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT? ! !??!?! !? !

Consultant

just do a google image search for tubgirl, i hear those are the best dumps
around

"miste" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hi...
>
> i like to write the mcp exam for 305 paper. plz can anyone send me the
> latest dump for 305 paper
>
> or send the link and dumps for the last updated date
>
> thnks

Kline Sphere

>just do a google image search for tubgirl, i hear those are the best dumps
>around

my computer, it just gone bang!!!!!!!!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

l33t

"miste" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hi...
>
> i like to write the mcp exam for 305 paper. plz can anyone send me the
> latest dump for 305 paper
>
> or send the link and dumps for the last updated date
>
> thnks

Just ask any of the MCNGP losers, they promote the use of braindumps and
distribute them freely on their website.

Kline Sphere

>Just ask any of the MCNGP losers, they promote the use of braindumps and
>distribute them freely on their website.

I'm going to tell my buddy Consultant about you... er, wait a moment

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3