Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-223 Clustering 2000 Exam

70-223 Clustering 2000 Exam

Leighton Evans

Can anyone help me. I'm about to sit the 70-223 exam to become MCSE. Having
looked over the preparation guide on MS web site, It doesn't mention NLB.
Does the exam only concentrate on CLustering Service or does it involve Load
Balancing as well. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Leighton

Simon Geary

I did the exam a couple of years ago and there was no load balancing at all
covered in the exam. Exchange and SQL clustering were also not covered. The
annoying thing is, the MS Press book for this exam devotes a great deal of
time to NLB, SQL and Exchange, grrrr.
It could have changed since I sat it, of course.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...