Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Alternative to FP for ....

Alternative to FP for ....

Jim S

I use Frontpage (judiciously) and all my pages validate (well except where I
use frames, but then the pages validate).
One of the main reasons I use FP is that when I upload, it will tell me if
there are any 'orphaned' pages/pictures which I no longer need, on the site
and offers to remove them.
Is there any (free) ftp clients that offer this function?
--
Jim S
Tyneside UK

Els

Jim S wrote:

> I use Frontpage (judiciously) and all my pages validate (well except where I
> use frames, but then the pages validate).
> One of the main reasons I use FP is that when I upload, it will tell me if
> there are any 'orphaned' pages/pictures which I no longer need, on the site
> and offers to remove them.
> Is there any (free) ftp clients that offer this function?

Xenu link checker can check for orphans if you allow it to check your
directories over ftp.

--
Els http://locusmeus.com/

Now playing: Daniela Mercury - Vermelho