Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Using a null modem cable for RAS

Using a null modem cable for RAS

Scott

I'm trying to use a null modem cable to emulate a PPP modem connection
between 2 computers (RAS server and client). I've research this on the
internet and found that I need a nullmodem.inf file but i can't find
this anywhere. Or better yet is there any equipment I can use to
actually emulate a dial tone between 2 modems to create a modem to modem
connection. I want to practice RRAS and VPN connections.

-ss

=?Utf-8?B?TWF4aW0gS2F6YWNoZWs=?=

Perhaps this driver could help you.

ftp://ftp.kuzbass.ru/pub/windows/networks/mdmcisco.inf