Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > refactoring in jsp using eclipse wtp plugin

refactoring in jsp using eclipse wtp plugin

hvt

Is this possible to refactor java-code inside jsp files in eclipse?

I am using WTP plugin in eclipse for web application development.
Though if we search for references of a particular field, eclipse
lists all java/jsp files where the occurrence of that field is found
but while doing refactoring on that field (i.e. renaming that field)
it affects only java files.

Thanks in advance,
hvt

ck

On Mar 8, 2:22 pm, "hvt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Is this possible to refactor java-code inside jsp files in eclipse?
>
> I am using WTP plugin in eclipse for web application development.
> Though if we search for references of a particular field, eclipse
> lists all java/jsp files where the occurrence of that field is found
> but while doing refactoring on that field (i.e. renaming that field)
> it affects only java files.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> hvt

It would be a better idea to ask this question at
http://www.eclipse.org/newsportal/th...lipse.webtools

You would need to register first, or you can access it through news
reader client news://news.eclipse.org/eclipse.webtools

--
Ck
http://www.gfour.net

Eclipse Plugin: how to modify perl build path from an eclipse Plugin java class eser@libero.it Java 1 09-07-2007 09:45 PM
Getting reference of eclipse plugin view or its component from another eclipse plugin view? Jimmy Java 0 03-15-2007 11:04 PM
Eclipse and the WTP 1.0 JScoobyCed Java 1 01-09-2006 04:12 AM
Eclipse + WTP JScoobyCed Java 0 08-17-2005 08:25 AM
Eclipse Web Tools Platform (WTP) project Milestone M5 Vikram Sorathia Java 3 07-05-2005 01:28 PM

Advertisments