Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > link betwen signal vhdl bench and entity (quartus2&modelsim)

link betwen signal vhdl bench and entity (quartus2&modelsim)

picnanard picnanard is offline
Junior Member

Hello,

i have two vhdl prog
FIFO(RTL)
entity2(arch2)

I see these programs in project windows of quartus 2.

i have another prog bench in vhdl
this vhdl bench is aimed by quartus in tool-simulation-bench
The software simulation is modelsim altera

when can i make a link betwen the signal (vhdl bench )
and the in/out of entitys

In bench vhdl i try :
LED_FIFO : FIFO use entity work.FIFO(RTL);
HED_FIFO : FIFO use entity work.FIFO(RTL);
LED_fifo: map(
link
in/out=>signal
)