Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > To control mouse roll-over labels in the Netcharts

To control mouse roll-over labels in the Netcharts

Biswa

Hi,

Anyone can help me in controlling the mouse roll-over effect in
Netchats ! I don't want the the dwell box below the small finger
pointer to apper when we move the mouse cursor near it.

Thanks in advace. I

Joshua Cranmer

Biswa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Anyone can help me in controlling the mouse roll-over effect in
> Netchats ! I don't want the the dwell box below the small finger
> pointer to apper when we move the mouse cursor near it.
>
> Thanks in advace. I

If "Netchats" is a webpage, then what you are looking for is in
comp.lang.javascript. If not, then be more specific about what you are
asking. I can't read your mind.