Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > servlet for XML transformation with xsl

servlet for XML transformation with xsl

martian

Hi all.

I am a newbie.

Can someone direct me to a good tutorial for transforming XML with XSL
through servlets?

Many Thanks.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?=

martian wrote:
> Can someone direct me to a good tutorial for transforming XML with XSL
> through servlets?

You transform XML with XSL in servlets the same way you do
it in other types of Java code.

Meaning you just need an XSLT guide for Java not specific
for servlet.

You may even be able to deduce it from the Java API.

I can also dig up an example if you want.

Arne