Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > change packetsize

change packetsize

Niklas

Hi,
Is it possible to change the maxium packetsize that the wzc will send?
I get right now around 1500 bytes, can I increase this in the registry
somewhere?

regards
Niklas

Chris Gual [MSFT]

Hi Niklas,

WZC does not control the maximum size of packets sent on a wireless LAN.
That setting would be defined by the driver. You would have to check the
documentation for the wireless adapter you are using or by asking the
manufacturer of the wireless adapter directly.

Thanks,
Chris Gual [MSFT]

news:(E-Mail Removed)...